Web Enginnering Training
Our Advanced Web Engineering course will give the best skills needed along with Web design, programming and database design to enhance your marketability in today’s labour force. We’ll teach you the most in-demand technical skills in creating and building websites, while giving you a strong background in digital graphic design and multimedia.
You will receive individual attention from qualified instructors: You will get lots of hands-on experience to build your confidence and expertise, with practical exercises working with today’s latest web technologiesJoomla Training
Joomla has become one of the most popular content management systems (CMS) in recent times. The CMS offers better platform to develop corporate applications and web portals.
We provide tailored Joomla training courses to help you navigate your way around your Joomla Content Managed Website and become an effective manager of your own website.
Our web development team are experts in Joomla (as well as other CMS software like Word press, Prestashop, Open Cart etc), and are delighted to share their knowledge and skills through individual tutorials and extended courses if you need really in depth training. Because they use these systems on a daily basis, their knowledge is always current and they can take you through what is best practice.
We design all of our courses around your own requirements, to ensure you gain a complete understanding of what you need to know.Course Fee: N55, 000Duration: 8 WeeksCourse outline:
1. Joomla! Setup
2. Selecting your hosting environment
3. Installing and configuration
4. Moving your site from A to B
5. Updating your siteCore concepts… What are they?
1. The content structure
3. Menu links
7. Text Editors
8. PermissionsSEO for Joomla!
1. Search Engine Friendly URL
2. XML sitemap
3. Internal linking structures
4. Meta data and page titles
5. Social Media Integration
6. Email marketing using Joomla!Performance and security
1. Keeping your site moving fast
2. Tips and tricks for keeping your website secured
4. Top 10 Newbie’s mistakeExtending Joomla
1. Making best use of extensions directory
4. Shopping Cart
7. Multi Language
8. Customizing and using your own codeIntegration with other sites and systems
1. Unified Log-in