Brief Course Content
Few of the topics covered are:
Upon completion of this course, it is expected that participants will have the ability to:
- Create a few basic web pages.
Insert and format text
- Apply hyperlinks to connect pages and communicate with user base through the email link.
- Structure the content on your web page.
- Use HTML5 as the new structural language for the web.
- Apply styles to some page elements.
- Insert and control images on your web page.
- Create, modify, and format a basic layout.
This course is suitable for those who wish to acquire web development knowledge by hand-coding HTML
You should be familiar with using personal computers with a mouse and keyboard and possess basic typing skills. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on your computer. Specifically, you should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders. Familiarity with Internet Explorer and Firefox would also be an advantage.